Job description :
Based in Thessaloniki you’ll be a Full-Time Designer, a vital member of Witp web lab. In this role you will need to have some experience, passion and creative talent to enable you to shine whilst working in various print (10%) and web (90%) projects for major Greek and foreign Companies. In your role as a Designer will be creating visually appealing and functional designs and also be the main interface among development and marketing.
To be successful in this role you must be,
• Creative // You will be responsible for all our interfaces for print & web with a high emphasis on desirability, user involvement and usability.
• Motivated // Supporting the agile development team with designs, styling guidance, concepts and use cases of visual design you will need to hold the vision through all of the iterative stages.
• Demanding // By maintaining a high level of design quality and strengthening the brand by handling all design queries internally and externally.
• All-round //Multitasking is extremely important as you will be responsible for developing concepts and commercially compelling collateral material (print and digital) that support our company objectives.
• Positive with an Outgoing Personality
• Passion for Fashion
• A degree in Graphic/ Web Design or similar.
• Able to demonstrate creative design expertise including information design, visual design, animation design, UI standards for web.
• Ability to handle projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written in both Greek & English.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Flexible, active listener, critical thinker with problem solving skills.
• Experience with design tools
The world is changing, so is the web. Therefore we try to stay up-to-date by integrating new technologies into our projects. Our experienced team collaborates, aiming at offering high-end and standards-compliant web sites for desktop and mobile.
E-COMMERCE, Web development, Digital marketing, UI / UX, SEO / SEM, GOOGLE ADS, INBOUND MARKETING, E-COMMERCE CONSULTING, UK E-COMMERCE CONSULTING, and UK LOGISTICS CONSULTING
Whether the project scope is the design of a new brand identity or an ecommerce website the approach and diligence is the same; from project initiation to closure with persistent quality assurance procedures & end-to-end direction, we manage the creative and procurement process - beyond client expectations.
We define the human experience across the print and the digital environment, to create solutions that are simple, honest and relevant. We use strategy, design, marketing & technology as the means to improve quality of life.
So if you want to develop exciting print & interactive work, build amazing user experiences and believe that you are the person we are looking for then we look forward to hear more about you along with your CV and Portfolio. Please email your application at email@example.com using the subject ‘Designer Application’ as your subject.